Links For More Information on Characters or Events Related to the Play:
Armenian Genocide Generally
- Armenian National Institute Armenian Genocide Organization
- Armenian Genocide Museum of America
- History - Armenian Genocide
- Salopek, Paul, "A Century Later, Slaughter Still Haunts Turkey and Armenia", National Geographic, April 2016
- Armenian Genocide Centennial
- "Remembering the Armenian Genocide" The New York Times, April 24, 2015
- Elshaikh, Eman, "The Politics of Recognizing the Armenian Genocide", Muftah, May 27, 2016
- Twenty Voices, 20 Stories Remembered From the 1915 Armenian Genocide, and the documentary The Genocide in Me
- Dadrian, Vahram, To the Desert: Pages from My Diary (Armenian Genocide Documentation), Taderon, 2003
- Bohjalian, Chris, The Sandcastle Girls, Vintage Contemporaries, 2012 (fiction)
Mousa Ler and the Armenians Who Lived Nearby
- Toynbee, Arnold, The Treatment of Armenians in the Ottoman Empire, Hodder and Stoughton, 1916. aka "The Blue Book"
- Musa Dagh, Armenian National Institute
- Serian, Harry, The Life and Experiences of Reverend Harry Serian (Haroutune Nokhoudian): An Autobiography
- Magzanian, Alberta, Magzanian, Anna, and Magzanian, Louisa, The Recipes of Musa Dagh: An Armenian Cookbook in a Dialect of its Own, Lulu.com, 2009.
- Tert.am, "Hero who inspirited Armenian champions of independence -- today marks Andranik Ozanyan's birthday", February 25, 2015.
- Asberez.com, "Armenian Community in France Bids Farewell to Gen. Andranik's Remains", February 17, 2000.
Chalabian, Antranig, General Andranik and the Armenian Revolutionary Movement, Reb Abr edition, 1988
Police Corruption in New York City Before World War I
- Roberts, Sam, "100 Years After a Murder, Questions About a Police Officer's Guilt", City Room, July 15, 2012
- Nash, Jay Robert, "Charles Becker: The 'Crookedest' Cop in New York", Annals of Crime.
- Cohen, Stanley, The Execution of Charles Becker: The Murder of a Gambler, the Trial of a Cop, and the Birth of Organized Crime, Carroll & Graf, 2006.
- Dash, Mike, Satan's Circus: Murder, Vice, Police Corruption, and New York's Trial of the Century, Broadway Books, 2008
- Logan, Andy, Against the Evidence: The Becker-Rosenthal Affair, McCall Publishing, 1971
Herbert Bayard Swope
- Pulizer.org, "The Pulitzer Prizes: Reporting".
- Encyclopedia Britannica, "Herbert Bayard Swope", 1998.
- Swope, Herbert Bayard, Inside the German Empire: In the Third Year of the War, New York: The Century Company, 1917
New York Mayor John Purroy Mitchel
- Untapped Cities, "In Search of John Purroy Mitchel: The Boy Mayor", October 11, 2011
- The Bowery Boys: New York City History, "The Boy Mayor of New York: John Purroy Mitchel and a Series of Unfortunate Events Shake Up a New York Election", September 20, 2013
- Bryk, William, "Hardboiled Charlie Chapin," Strausmedia, April 16, 2002
- Morris, James McGrath (2003). The Rose Man of Sing Sing: A True Tale of Life, Murder and Redemption in the Age of Yellow Journalism. New York: Fordham University Press.
- Chapin, Charles, Charles Chapin's Story: Written in a Sing Sing Prison, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2015.